- So you've been kind of blah this week.
- You forgot you had a guest post up at Kathryn's blog this week.
- You haven't been writing.
- You haven't been reading.
- You haven't been commenting.
- It's not really that big a deal.
- Nobody pays you to write.
- Or read.
- Or comment.
- You've been oddly quiet.
- In real life as well as in whatever you call your online life.
- Which is part of real life.
- You are confusing yourself.
- You've been eating junk food.
- You almost cried when your breakfast order from Chick-fil-A was wrong.
- You've been staying up later.
- You've been playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook so much that you've started seeing jewels every time you've closed your eyes.
- You've just felt blah.
- You kept wondering what was with this whole disturbance within the force.
- You kept asking yourself what it could be.
- You kept thinking that somewhere deep within your tortured soul was some dark unresolved issue that you needed to seek out and gain closure on so you could go on with your life!!!
- But sometimes the answer is simply...
"Why, YES, as a matter of fact
it IS that time of the month!"
haz has a happy, PMS-free weekend!