* You've been away this week.
* You kept it hush-hush.
* You didn't think it wise to announce you were gone.
* You have thousands of
cents dollars worth of junk valuables that you're trying to protect, after all.
* The Husband had to travel for work again.
* You got to go with him. (!!!!!)
* You didn't watch ESPN all week.
* Or Nickelodeon.
* Or Disney.
* You took naps.
* You ate meals uninterrupted.
* You lounged poolside.
* You drove in a car without car seats.
* It was really great that you were driving without kids.
* Because you were in Dallas, Texas.
* Everything is bigger in Texas -- except the parking spaces.
* Also, EVERY HOUR IS RUSH HOUR IN DALLAS.
* You nearly had a panic attack each time you drove.
* Thankfully, you had tour guides for two days.
* One tour guide had a really awesome watch.
* The other was a friend's mom who took you places where you could buy your own really awesome watches.
* Not like the first tour guide's, but still awesome.
* Mostly because they were, like, $8 and not sold out of the trunk of a car or out of a trench coat.
* As great as the time away was, you began to think it was too much of a good thing.
* Because you missed your girls.
* Even your dog.
* But the time has come to return.
* Back to eating interrupted meals.
* Back to watching children's TV.
* Back to hoping for them to have naps rather than you taking them.
* Back to loving every minute of it.
* Time away is great.
* But not greater than time with everyone together.